Information for parents
What are the eligiblity criteria?
- Applicant must be aged 5-18 years.
- Applicant must have a Health Care Card or Pension Concession Card or be referred by a recognised referral agent.
- Applicant primary place of residence must be in the local government area they are applying to.
- It is preferred that applicants register with a club that is in their local government area.
- Funding will cover the cost of fees to join the nominated sport or recreation club (this may include other related costs as identified by the club).
- Maximum of up to $200 per child per calendar year.
- Fees are only for the nominated registered season.
- No retrospective fees will be paid.
- No limitation to number of applications per family as long as criteria is met.
Recipe of the Week
Ask an Expert
Quote of the week
“You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."
John Wooden, former UCLA Basketball coach