Free Club Websites
Sport and recreation clubs that have signed up to Find a Club on ClubsOnline can also set up and design their own free website.
About the Free Club Websites
The Department of Sport and Recreation provides clubs with a free, easy to use website, that can be set up in seconds.
What you get:
- Unlimited traffic.
- Shop manager to manage product information.
- Tools to track your Google rank.
- Mailing lists to stay in contact with visitors and customers.
- All the add-ons, including ...
- "Contact us" form, so your visitors can contact you.
- A photo gallery.
- Accept donations and much more!
- Accept online payments.
- Multiple user accounts so multiple people can update your site.
- Help from the makers of ComfyPage.
You need to be a Club Administrator to sign up for a Free Club Website
Only club administrators can sign up for a club website.
If you are already a Club Administrator
- Log in using your username and password in the orange log in box on the right.
- Once you have logged in, visit this page again.
- The 'Portal Password' will now be displayed.
- Enter the 'Portal Password' on the sign up page.
If you are already a Club Administrator but do not have a log on
- You must register as a user of Clubs Online.
- Once you have registered, login and visit this page again.
- The 'Portal Password' will now be displayed below.
- Enter the 'Portal Password' when you sign up.
If you are not a Club Administrator
- Contact your club administrator and ask them to sign up.